The Port d’en Perris in 1940. The large building on the left is the famous Casa Gran, several centuries old. In the center of the picture we see the building with a two slopes roof of the anchovy factory Callol Serrats, which still exists. The Port d’en Perris was also used to launch the fishing boats.
Same place, March 2011. As La Platja, this a little smaller port, with his pebble beach, is also surrounded by terraces and restaurants.