Postcard of La Platja, east side, at the end of the Sixties or in the early Seventies. The large boat in the center is the boat of the Cruceros Mare Nostrum (today Creuers Mare Nostrum) which made a journey at sea together with a large paella… Indeed, we recognize the “swordfish” logo at the front of the boat. We can also see that the beach is already definitely wider than in 1955 or 1958.
Picture March 2011 under the same angle. Much sand, but no boats any more.