The Casa Gran (please see the other pictures) was converted in 1960 into a hotel, under the name of “Hotel Bahia”. Later, around 1964, it was called “Hostal El Marquesado” while keeping the “HB” engraved in the frontage stone. As described in the brochure of the time, it was a hotel of 1st category, with modern comfort. All external rooms were with bathroom, telephone and sea view. Private terraces. Dining room throughout the coast, surrounded by the sea.
Recent picture (Miquel Bataller) of the Olla headland : in this day and age, the hotel El Marquesado disappeared on the altar of real estate development, the building dating from 1699 was demolished and replaced by an awful grey building in the middle of the years 1970.